There has been a firmware update released for the Orpyx LogR™ shoe pods.
This update is related to shoe pod data timing accuracy. It is recommended for all users and is provided free of charge with your subscription.
Please contact Orpyx Customer Care to access the update program.
In an effort to provide you with our most up to date system, the following instructions outline how to update your LogR™ device. It is important to note that the update program must be run on a PC device.
- Disconnect any LogR shoe pods from your computer.
- Save the file “OrpyxLogRUpdater_VT1.7.1.zi” to your local hard drive.
- Navigate to the location of the downloaded file and rename the downloaded file “OrpyxLogRUpdater_VT1.7.1.zi” to “OrpyxLogRUpdater_VT1.7.1.zip”
- Extract contents of the OrpyxLogRUpdater_VT1.7.1.zip file and open the folder.
- Double click on “OrpyxLogRUpdater.exe” to launch the program. The status message at the top of the application will read "No Shoe Pod Detected".
- Plug a single shoe pod into the USB port on your computer (both shoe pod LEDs will flash for about 3 seconds, followed by the red LED illuminating for 5 seconds, and finally either the red or green LED will flash). The status message at the top of the window should change from "No Shoe Pod Detected" to "Discovering Devices”. Once all information has been read from the shoe pod, the Shoe Pod Number and Current Version fields will be populated and the status message will change to “Ready”
Note: If the Shoe Pod Number and Current Version fields are not automatically populated, you may need to click the refresh button (next to the Shoe Pod Number field).
- Click “Update.”
- A new window will open and a progress percentage will count up. DURING THIS TIME, DO NOT UNPLUG THE SHOE POD OR PLUG IN OTHER SHOE PODS. The message at the top of the original window will read “Updating Shoe Pod.”
- Once finished, the secondary window will close and you will be instructed to disconnect and reconnect the shoe pod’s USB connection. Upon reconnecting, you should observe the behaviour described in step 6.
- The Current Version field should now read 1.7.1 (same as New Version field).
- Disconnect the shoe pod USB from the computer.
- Repeat steps 6 to 11 for any additional shoe pods that need to be updated.
If you have any questions or concerns about this LogR™ update please do not hesitate to contact Orpyx Customer Care for support via phone, email or video conference.