- Smartwatch is constantly showing high pressure alerts
- Unable to offload high pressure alerts
- Put your shoes on and wear the system for 30 minutes. It does not matter if you are connected or not.
- Calibrate your device using SurroSenseRx Link on the computer
Calibrate using SurroSenseRx Link
- Plug the left or right shoe pod into the computer. SurroSenseRx Link will launch
- Follow the instructions provided in SurroSenseRx Link on how to calibrate
- Once the calibration is complete for both shoe pods, reconnect your system
- If you are still receiving too many alerts, take off your shoes
- Check the fit of the insert. Make sure the inserts are not scrunching up the sides of the shoe?
- Remove the insert carefully and check for debris or foreign objects
You can also calibrate using your smartwatch
Calibrate using your smartwatch
- Connect your shoe pods to smartwatch
- On the smartwatch menu, select the 'Setup' button
- On the setup menu, select 'Calibrate'
- Follow the instructions provided on the smartwatch to calibrate your system
Article Created: November 28, 2014