- Smartwatch is recognized by SurroSenseRx Link but shows "No Data Available"
To upload data from your smartwatch, your device must be disconnected.
- Make sure the smartwatch is not connected to the shoe pods. A green flashing light on the shoe pod indicates there is still a connection
- To disconnect, remove feet from shoes and wait 16 minutes. If the smartwatch still remains connected, remove any insoles or orthotics from the shoe.
- If the shoe pods are still flashing green, take the Orpyx inserts out of the shoes and lay them flat
- If there is no data available, the watch may not have been connected. Wear the system for a minimum of 1 hour and attempt to upload data again.
- Is there data available?
- If yes, sync the smartwatch
- If no, please contact Orpyx Customer Care
Article Created: August 12, 2014