- No watch detected message appears on computer screen
If you are connecting your smartwatch to the computer for the first time, it may take a few minutes to install the correct software for the smartwatch to be recognized.
- Ensure that the charging clip is firmly attached to the smartwatch. You may need to squeeze the charging clip into place
- Plug the smartwatch into the charging clip first and then attach the USB to the computer.
- If the smartwatch is still not recognized, disconnect it from the charging clip and then re-connect it.
- If the smartwatch is still not recognized, restart the SurroSenseRx Link application and try again.
- If the computer is still unable to recognize the smartwatch, contact Orpyx Customer Care.
Article Created: August 7, 2014